One of my deepest struggles in this life of mine has been my relationship with food and my body. I spent four years and thousands of dollars healing a chronic illness that resulted from this poor relationship with food and my body. My rock bottom was when I was 17, on birth control with uncontrollable food cravings, on my knees crying and in despair of having utterly no control over my eating. I hated my body and felt completely powerless on how to get better.
But the world kept spinning, and after years of working on my relationship with food and my body, I am where I am today. I truly love who I am, love where I am going, and have my own back. I am not perfect. I still have struggles, but overall, I feel more whole and healthy than I ever have.
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE
I love to push my edge, try new things, and do things that make me uncomfortable. I love dancing – swing, salsa, blues, bachata, meringue, contact improv, ecstatic dance–anything that gets my body moving! I love having long and deep conversations about relationships and the human experience. Laughter is my medicine, connection is my food, and love is my water.
I love being there for people, supporting them through their fear, insecurities, and struggles. I dream of a world where women have no shame about their bodies or sexuality and are honoring what they truly want.
SOME FUN FACTS
- I used to teach yoga.
- I have a 1985 Honda Shadow motorcycle that I love.
- I used to be in a burlesque troupe and will be again soon!
- I grew up riding four wheelers, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and go-carts.
- I used to be a personal chef.
- I don’t own a car for environmental and lifestyle reasons.
- I’m exploring polyamory.
- I grew up eating fresh fish and venison that my family caught from the land.
- I am a massage therapist.
- I’m from Wisconsin, was vegan for 3 years, and now I am lactose intolerant!
Feel free to email me and say hi! I’d love to get to know you and your story!